After you register for the program you will receive a welcome box in the mail, but you can also find additional resources here!
- Panasonic Student Eco Citizenship Project Climate Change Guidelines Alignment – The New Jersey Board of Education released revised Student Learning Standards in 2020. These standards require climate change education across multiple areas. As a part of this change, students are now expected to develop a basic understanding of the climate system and the natural and human factors that affect it.
Additional Student Lessons
- Effective Online Research – Tips on how to find specific information online
- Goal Setting – How to reach the goals of your project
- Volunteerism – What is volunteering?
- Looking Forward – How to continue the work of your project after the competition
- Tips for Completing your Project Virtually – how to best do the project from home