You will receive a welcome box with materials after you register for the program. In addition, you may utilize the digital program resources along with the extension and enrichment resources here!
- Panasonic Student Eco Citizenship Project- Common Core State Standards Alignment Guide – The lessons in the program have been carefully aligned to the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts. This guide demonstrates how the lessons incorporate the College and Career Readiness Anchor Standards throughout the program.
- Panasonic Student Eco Citizenship Project Climate Change Guidelines Alignment – The New Jersey Board of Education released revised Student Learning Standards in 2020. These standards require climate change education across multiple areas. As a part of this change, students are now expected to develop a basic understanding of the climate system and the natural and human factors that affect it.
- Panasonic Student Eco Citizenship Program Scope and Sequence – This document will guide you through program implementation by following Next Gen Science Standards and NCTE National Literacy Standards.
- Effective Online Research – Tips on how to find specific information online.
- Goal Setting – How to reach the goals of your project.
- Volunteerism – What is volunteerism?
- Looking Forward – How to continue the work of your project after the competition.
- Tips for Completing your Project Virtually – How to best do the project from home.
- Climate Change Teacher Edition
- Climate Change Student Edition
- Environmental Equity and Sustainable Communities Teacher Edition
- Environmental Equity and Sustainable Communities Student Edition