Eco Diary Competition
Eco Diary Topics
Below you will find examples of past Eco Diary topics. We encourage you and your students to think of new topics which could be the focus of your project and your entry. The more unique the more points you will receive when it comes to judging.
- Light pollution
- Healthy product use/awareness
- Climate change/global warming
- Agriculture and pollutants
- Beach cleanup
- Land cleanup
- Park cleanup
- Endangered species
- Invasive species
- Saving wildlife
- Butterfly release
- Biomass fuels
- Fossil fuels
There will one New Jersey competition and one Denver Area competition. Prizes to be awarded to winning students and their teacher for both competitions.
To enter, students must use the Eco Diary provided by their teacher and follow these guidelines:
- Each diary must consist of 4 entries and the eco diary must be fully completed.
- Each entry must include a diary/illustration and a paragraph to explain the action.
- All pictures must be original, hand-created artwork or digital illustrations of the student teams submitting the diary.
- All paragraphs must be typed or handwritten and must be the original work of the student submitting the diary.
- All entries must be in English.
- Each team must have different actions. Please do not submit the same entries for each student team.
P.O. Box 8139
Newark, DE 19714-8139